OSAKA

 Hello travelers, Today I'm sharing my experience of going to the amazing city of Osaka, where I visited three attractions that I'll be glad to show you, also don't forget to watch out for scammers and thief's on the streets!!

So the first place that I will talk about is Osaka's castle

This castle contains a 100 years of history in 1532 on Rennyō, a famous Buddhist town located on Ishiyama Hogan-ji. After the war with the same name in 1583, Toyotomi Hideyoshi build this castle. When i  was in there i saw a person selling like little Bread fishes stuffed with red bean paste, the flavor was weird but it is as tasty as a cake.


The second place i visited is Umeda sky building 

 The building is approximately 567.5 feet tall, and was desinged by "Hiroshi Hara". This building was way too tall and when i arrived ti the top i got so scared because i tought the glass was going to break but a tourist that speaked english calmed me down and we became friends, i added them on instagram, we still on contact and they keep reminding me how i was so funny beign scared. i am just so glad that other people was also scared just like me.


The final place in my trip was the Osaka aquarium

I saved the most relaxing activity for my last day on japan, i arrived there like at 2:00 pm and the place was full of families. I was really amazed by the main entrance and by how the well keept that the tanks where the amimals were. i really loved the fact that the aquarium had glass in the celling so you could appreciate better the animals.



Comments

  1. I'm also afraid of heights. But I guess the view was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EGYPT

LONDON