LONDON

 Hi travellers, You missed me? i bet you did, today we are going to the beautiful London, i heard a lot that british people are so Fancy, and let me tell you that they´re pretty elegant, i mean you might  know about the tea time meme, but that fact is real, they also call the cookies "Biscuts" and the french fries "chips" that only proves how sophisticated they are.

London eye

The first attraction that i went to is the London eye, this is such a cool and gigant ferris wheel that it is ubicated at South Bank of thames river. Im not gonna lie about the fact that there was a ton of people there, lucky that each capsule can fit like 24 people inside it. The city was fantastic, I had a full view up there, i  was even able see the pigeons being feed by an gentle old man, fortunately it was sunset, so i saw the golden hour at its peak, it  was really a beautiful expierience. 




Buckingham palace

This place shows that Europe is still a continent with a full monarchy.The Buckingham Palace was originally built in 1703 for the Duke of Buckingham. It was acquired by King George III in 1761. When I was there I saw like those soldiers with the huge puffy hats, and their clean Uniforms, and I took a photo with one of them, obviously respecting his space and keeping my distance, I've seen a lot of videos online that shows that if you get to close to them, they get mad, so I rather not going to jail while I am on vacations.


London zoo

This place was pretty big, there were a lot of animals, unfortunately I didn't got the chance to visit all of them, but I saw a few of my favorite animals, like penguins, I actually feed them but then the guide told me a very sad fact about them. He said that if you touch a penguin that penguin is destinated to be alone for the rest of it's life. 



Comments

  1. Glad you didnt mess with those soldiers lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EGYPT

OSAKA