EGYPT

 The last one was the hottest place, i´m talking about the weather obviously. I actually had a great time here even if it was the warmest of all, The arquitecture and the structures were amazing, the hotels were fantastic, great client service. And guess what travellers, Egypt it's not just a desert, it has city's and everything, which the city I'm visiting is Cairo, Egypt.

Pyramid of Giza

I heard that this is a very rigorous place, that it has a lot of security, I actually saw a guy that was trying to climb, but it took just a few seconds for the security guards to bring him down, he might went to jail after that, the video went mega viral on TikTok.


Khan El Khalili

This is like a little market, well not that little because is actually pretty big, it has a lot of little curiosity's, I actually spent so much money there, when I came out I was broke with hands full of jar's and small cute figures. Actually I lost my bag there, I was so scared I literally ran through the whole Bazaar, just to find out that my friend Kira was carrying it all the time.


Al-azhar Mosque

is a mosque in Cairo, Egypt in the historic Islamic core of the city. Commissioned as the new capital of the Fatimid Caliphate in 970, it was the first mosque established in a city that eventually earned the nickname "the City of a Thousand Minarets", a title given to Fatimah, the daughter of Muhammad. It was relaxing and interesting but at the end of the day I got tired for all the walking I did.



Comments

  1. Hi, Angie! I'm Chelss. That was a nice trip btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Angie those pics are fire 🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LONDON

OSAKA